Purchasing a home is one of your most significant and important life events and having a buyer’s agent represent you throughout the process is highly beneficial. Seller’s agents
eXp Realty - Fraser Valley Lenders
- Steve Kumar
- Min Mcdonald
- Helen Boulanger
- Navita & Avinesh
- Hazel Wau
- Jambee & Carol
- Kelvin Chand
- Michael Prasad
- Gaby H
- Devika & Sanjay
- Mauzma Raiyaaz
About Sadhana Kumar
ABOUT SADHANA KUMAR, REALTOR® & SRES®
I’m a local Realtor® with over 18 years of experience, serving the Greater Vancouver/Fraser Valley areas. I specialize in residential real estate and am also a Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®) and a Certified Professional Consultant on Aging® (CPCA®), serving the age 55+ community.
A Seniors Real Estate Specialist® is a real estate agent who is uniquely qualified to assist seniors in housing sales and purchases. The SRES® designation is awarded only to REALTORS® who have additional education to help seniors and their families with later-in-life real estate transactions.
As a Seniors Real Estate Specialist®, I:
• have knowledge, experience, and compassion in dealing with senior issues;
• can suggest housing alternatives, including ones that may allow an aging parent to
remain in the home instead of selling it;
• take a no-pressure approach to the transaction and have a strong service orientation;
• will take the time needed to make a client feel comfortable throughout the selling process;
• understand the emotional demands a sale can take on a senior and try to minimize them;
• am knowledgeable about local senior housing options and elder support services; and
• have a wide network of other senior-focused professionals who can assist in all aspects of the sale, including estate planning, organizing, and moving.
On a personal level, I’m married with two adult sons. I volunteer on several non-profit organizations such as Soroptimist International-New West/Burnaby Chapter, the Surrey Run Committee of the CIBC Run for the Cure, the 3E Organization, Brella Society and others.
For more information about the services I can provide in your local area, please give me a call at 604-762-6125. I welcome the opportunity to meet with you in person. Thank you.
Latest Blog Posts
What’s Involved in Conveyancing Property, and What DocumentsAre Involved/Required?To be well informed is a great way to save money. More so when it comes to the world of