Purchasing a home is one of your most significant and important life events and having a buyer’s agent represent you throughout the process is highly beneficial. Seller’s agents
5 Secret Weapons for Do-It-Yourself Projects!
Dated: April 20 2020
Is there a home maintenance project that’s been lingering on your to-do list for too long because you’re dreading the trip to the hardware or craft store? There are some projects you can tackle with items that are almost certainly already in your home.
- Vinegar: There’s probably a jug of vinegar in your pantry right now. You can soak items in vinegar to remove mineral deposits (like in a clogged showerhead), and you can boil vinegar in your microwave to remove odours and make it easier to clean.
- Cola: A can of Coke or Pepsi can be used to clean many surfaces, including your glass windows, porcelain toilet, or chrome fixtures. Just do some research before using it on metal surfaces, as it can be corrosive.
- Baking soda: This item may actually be more useful for applications other than baking. A baking soda-vinegar paste is great for cleaning bathrooms and kitchens. Baking soda can also be used to absorb odours.
- Butter knife: Screwdrivers are easy to misplace. If can’t find a screwdriver when you need one, a butter knife—preferably an older one that you no longer need for table setting—is pretty effective for both Phillips- and flat-head screws.
- Toothpaste: Is there an unsightly scratch on your car or bike? The grit in tarter-control toothpaste makes for an effective scratch remover. Clean the scratch, apply some toothpaste, let it sit for a few minutes, and then buff it out with a paper towel.
I'm a knowledgeable, thorough and trusted real estate expert, with a wealth of experience in residential real estate. Whether buying or selling, downsizing or upsizing, I have the necessary skil....
Latest Blog Posts
What’s Involved in Conveyancing Property, and What DocumentsAre Involved/Required?To be well informed is a great way to save money. More so when it comes to the world of