Purchasing a home is one of your most significant and important life events and having a buyer’s agent represent you throughout the process is highly beneficial. Seller’s agents
The Right Mattress For You!
Dated: May 26 2020
You’ve got more options than ever when mattress shopping these days with no shortage of brick-and-mortar and online-only retailers to choose from. Here are the factors you should consider when you’re shopping for a perfect night’s sleep.
- Mattress construction: The most popular mattress types are innerspring mattresses, memory foam mattresses, and adjustable air mattresses. Each has pros and cons when it comes to durability and comfort customization.
- Firmness: Mattress firmness plays a huge role in the quality of your sleep. Mattresses that are too firm or too soft can cause aches and pains, so it‘s recommended that you test a mattress for 10- to 15 minutes in-store before making a purchase.
- Sleeping position: Your mattress should match your sleeping style (side, back, face-down, etc.). You want a mattress that keeps your spine in proper alignment. For example, some mattresses are better for side sleepers, while others are better for back sleepers.
- Size: It’s not quite as simple as choosing between a king and a queen mattress. You should also consider your height, as some mattresses are a better fit for shorter people while tall people will want a longer mattress so their limbs aren’t hanging over the edge of the bed.
- Stability: For couples, you should consider how the mattress reacts when one person moves, so the other person’s sleep isn’t disturbed in the middle of the night.
"I strive to demonstrate the highest level of integrity, commitment, service and experience into every real estate transaction." "I've lived here for most of my life, and I love the Lower Mainland as....
Latest Blog Posts
What’s Involved in Conveyancing Property, and What DocumentsAre Involved/Required?To be well informed is a great way to save money. More so when it comes to the world of