Purchasing a home is one of your most significant and important life events and having a buyer’s agent represent you throughout the process is highly beneficial. Seller’s agents
The Right Mattress For You!
Dated: May 26 2020
You’ve got more options than ever when mattress shopping these days with no shortage of brick-and-mortar and online-only retailers to choose from. Here are the factors you should consider when you’re shopping for a perfect night’s sleep.
- Mattress construction: The most popular mattress types are innerspring mattresses, memory foam mattresses, and adjustable air mattresses. Each has pros and cons when it comes to durability and comfort customization.
- Firmness: Mattress firmness plays a huge role in the quality of your sleep. Mattresses that are too firm or too soft can cause aches and pains, so it‘s recommended that you test a mattress for 10- to 15 minutes in-store before making a purchase.
- Sleeping position: Your mattress should match your sleeping style (side, back, face-down, etc.). You want a mattress that keeps your spine in proper alignment. For example, some mattresses are better for side sleepers, while others are better for back sleepers.
- Size: It’s not quite as simple as choosing between a king and a queen mattress. You should also consider your height, as some mattresses are a better fit for shorter people while tall people will want a longer mattress so their limbs aren’t hanging over the edge of the bed.
- Stability: For couples, you should consider how the mattress reacts when one person moves, so the other person’s sleep isn’t disturbed in the middle of the night.
I strive to demonstrate the highest level of integrity, commitment, experience, and to bring a little fun into every real estate transaction. I've lived here for most of my life, and I love the Lower ....
Latest Blog Posts
What’s Involved in Conveyancing Property, and What DocumentsAre Involved/Required?To be well informed is a great way to save money. More so when it comes to the world of